Why Use Our Garden Markers?
Gardeners often regret not marking their expensive and beautiful plants with high-quality and well-designed garden markers. Until now, there have not been many good options available.
The plant tags that come with your plant purchases are meant to be temporary nursery labels and are not made to last in winter conditions or stay in the ground. They are easily removed by wind, rakes, power blowers. Some of them also become brittle and snap. That could make any gardener unhappy.
We have created two products that combine into one to make an Ideal Garden Marker that meets gardeners' needs for identifying plants.
Our solutions are durable and resistant to the sun, salt, and weather. The stainless steel stakes remain sturdy in the soil where they were intended to be while having attached nameplates that are interchangeable.
Why Do I Need Garden Markers?
- You can better care for your plants by having care and over-wintering instructions right where you need them! Great for flowers, trees, vegetables, herbs, etc!
- Know your plant varieties every season and every year! Stop buying duplicates or forgetting the plant's name.
- Organize and plan your garden even when plants are dormant or not in bloom. You’ll make sure any new plants complement your existing ones.
- Keep your plants’ value for sales or plant swaps by knowing the plant names.
- Show off your professional-looking, organized garden and educate visitors or have garden tours!
- Support the environment by educating people about plants needed by pollinators, animals and people for food, shelter and medicine.
- Get young people excited about plants. It all starts with knowing a plant’s name!
What Information Could I Include?
Plant name, Latin botanical name, hybridizer, year introduced, plant parent
Care requirements like fertilizer, water, sun, over-wintering
When purchased / planted so you can track its growth
Pollinator friendly for bees, butterflies, birds
Poisonous plant (important for pets and people!)
Sport / mutation for hybridizing
Gift plants, family heirlooms, memorials
Benefactor’s name for public gardens
Other labeling ideas
“Welcome to my garden”
IDEAL OFFERS MANY CUSTOMIZABLE OPTIONS
Everyone has different preferences for how they want their garden markers, labels and engravings to look. Some want plant signs to stand out, and others want discreet signs. Our many options in IDeal™ Garden Markers, labels, and engravings let you choose the best combination for your plant labeling needs.