What Products do you sell?
Products we sell include IDeal™ stakes & nameplates (separately or in a bundle) sample kits, and e-gift cards. We also offer DecoColor paint pens for hand writing that are long-lasting in outdoor use.
Where are you Located?
We're located in and ship our products from Roseville, Minnesota which is between the Twin Cities.
Are Stakes and Nameplates sold together? In what Quantity?
We offer six (6) different plastic nameplates, in 3 colors (black, gray, and green) and 2 sizes.
The stainless steel stakes that attach to the nameplates come in 4 lengths (7 in., 11 in., 20 in.) and 3 "viewing angles" (straight, 45°, and 90°.)
With this many options, it makes sense to sell stakes and nameplates separately- just don't forget to order both!
What do you mean by IDeal™ Garden Marker?
The IDeal™ Garden Marker is our plant identification marker, which is consists of 2 parts - a stainless steel stake and a plastic nameplate (each part sold separately) uniquely designed to create a secure fit but they are also interchangable. IDeal™ Garden Markers is also the name of our company.
Can I find IDeal™ Garden Products in stores?
At this time, you can only find IDeal™ Garden Markers on this website.
Why Do I Need Garden Markers?
- You can take better care of your plants by having care and over-wintering instructions right where you need them! Great for flowers, trees, vegetables, herbs, etc!
- Know your plant varieties every season and every year! Stop buying duplicates or forgetting the plant's name.
- Organize and plan your garden even when plants are dormant or not in bloom. You’ll make sure any new plants complement your existing ones.
- Keep your plants’ value for sales or plant swaps by knowing the plant names. Also, landscaping can increase your property value by up to 25%!
- Show off your professional-looking, organized garden and educate visitors or have garden tours!
- Support the environment by educating people about plants needed by pollinators, animals and people for food, shelter and medicine.
What Information Should I Include?
Plant name, Latin botanical name, hybridizer, year introduced, plant parent
Care requirements like fertilizer, water, sun, over-wintering
When purchased / planted so you can track its growth
Pollinator friendly for bees, butterflies, birds
Poisonous plant (important for pets and people!)
Sport / mutation for hybridizing
Gift plants, family heirlooms, memorials
Benefactor’s name for public gardens
Do you Ship Internationally?
We do, but the shipping costs will be a bit higher.
Do You Offer Free Shipping?
As of right now, we currently do not offer free shipping. We're still a small business that ships all of our products in house. So we cannot afford to offer free shipping at this point in time, but we do whatever we can to make sure the shipping rates for you are reasonable.